Robert Half Finance & Accounting Property Accountant - 40 Hour Work Weeks (Aaron) in Addison, Texas
Exciting opportunity to join a commercial real estate company in Dallas! Our client has an immediate need for a Property Accountant. This person will report directly to the Controller with room for advancement. The key focus and main responsibilities for the Property Accountant in this role include but are not limited to:
- Prepare adjusting and recurring journal entries including property taxes and insurance amortization
- Balance reports and verify income and expenses are recorded properly
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and management fee calculations
- Prepare monthly reporting packages for appropriate property management personnel
- Obtain and review required reports (i.e. capital schedule, aging report, property activity report, etc.) from PM's
- Prepare monthly cash flow projections and upload or review property budgets
- Review AP invoices for appropriateness and enter closing statement balances or G/L balances
- Setup property in Yardi and review property managers' revenue recovery calculations
Interested professionals must have a bachelor's degree in business with 2+ years of progressive commercial real estate experience
Our client offers unlimited opportunity for professional growth and advancement, outstanding benefits package, 401k with match, and a casual work environment.
* For immediate consideration, please contact Aaron Arant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.855.5070.*
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 04380-0008878099
Functional Role: Property Accountant
Postal Code: 75001
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
- 2+ years of Commercial Real Estate Accounting Experience
- Yardi, MRI, or Skyline software experience