Robert Half The Creative Group Digital Marketing Specialist in Alpharetta, Georgia
The Creative Groupis very selectively searching for a Digital Marketing Specialistto add as a key member of our clients team in Atlanta. Our client is one of the worlds leading and most-trusted suppliers to the pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients markets.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work alongside the marketing team to identify the target market, create a brand image and create and maintain a digital marketing campaign. Digital marketing includes social media platforms, web analytics, search engine optimization, banner ads, e-mail marketing and websites.
- Work alongside the brand team to provide the vision, goals and strategies. Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies across the digital technology platforms.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (KPIs) by managing digital agency relationships, day to day production as well as campaign budgets and schedules. Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics and campaign reporting.
- Work with retailers to set up our products and information on their digital platforms according to their specifications and needs
- Monitor and report on competitors digital activities
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008880365
Functional Role: Media Planner
Postal Code: 30004
Compensation: $50,000.00 to $62,000.00 per year
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, communications or a related discipline
- 2+ years work experience in digital marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
- Knowledge in key areas of digital marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
- Plan, create and implement a digital marketing strategy
- Understand the key measurement tools available
- Develop social presence and advocating brands effectively
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Up to date with latest trends and marketing best practices e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Suite, experience with Salesforce.com and SAP a plus
- Must be flexible to take on additional projects and manage the fast-paced demands
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple sales channels.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of the box
- Can-do attitude and good team player
This Digital Marketing Specialist position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at The Creative Group at email@example.com. NO CALLS.
Also, follow me on LinkedIn for posting of new job opportunities: www.linkedin.com/in/creativegroupamanda