Google Partner Business Manager (Benelux), Go-to-Market Partnerships in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver.
As part of the Google Cloud team, the Go-to-Market (GTM) Partnerships Team is leading the effort to build the world’s leading Cloud Partner Ecosystem. We are shaping the future of how technology is used in the workplace, and invite you to be part of fast-growing, business critical team in this rapidly growing business.
In this role, you will be responsible for recruitment, business growth, and creation of new practice areas and offerings for Google’s thriving ecosystem of services partners. You will primarily focus on growing the practices of Partners who specialize in the Google G Suite and Google Cloud Platform businesses.
In addition, you will also be responsible for creating and managing senior executive relationships with existing and new partners, developing close relationships with our Sales team, and offering strategic advice, thought leadership, and day-to-day management in order to grow the book of business of your assigned Partner territory year over year. You also possess deep technical expertise and have experience working with products in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Define customer-centric and industry-specific use cases for Google to target via service partners. Build ecosystem of service partners for Google’s cloud infrastructure offerings and Google SaaS offerings.
- Establish partner performance criteria and drive partners to support Google business through staff training and certification on Google Cloud and G Suite products. Develop Google reference architectures and solutions, and cultivate commitment of partner resources to product sales and implementation for end customers.
- Help partners grow their Google practice and product portfolio through joint development of solutions and services. Develop and provide custom presentations on Google’s Cloud Platform technologies to partners in order to help them scale our joint business.
- Advocate Google’s strategy in key industry events and in order to shape industry agenda and standards.
- Shape Google’s approach to partnership strategy with stakeholders in Partner Programs, Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing. Support regional engagement with strategic global and regional partners.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a partner or channel management position.
- Experience with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service markets.
- Experience with building partner ecosystems ranging from partners, integrators and global system integrators.
- MBA degree.
- Experience presenting to C-Level and Senior-level audiences.
- Demonstrated technical understanding of foundational cloud technologies (network, compute, database, middleware, visualization, etc).
- Demonstrated industry knowledge regarding System Integrators (SIs)/Service Providers (SPs) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). Extended knowledge of, and experience with, Cloud ecosystem.
- Excellent partner/channel pipeline development and management skills, with demonstrated success in delivering Go-to-Market strategies and results.
- Effective written and oral communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and comfort working in and through a cross-functional organization.