Hilton Busperson - Room Service in Anaheim, California
As a Busperson for In-Room Dining, your primary responsibility would be collecting carts, trays and serviceware from guest rooms across our 1600-room hotel. Candidates must have open availability to work varying days and shifts between the hours of 6am-12:30am with no schedule restrictions.
What will I be doing?
As a Busperson for In-Room Dining, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Retrieve and transport carts, trays and used serviceware from inside and outside guest rooms to the dishwashing area
- Respond to guest requests for delivery of additional tableware/serviceware
- Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
- Open availability to work varying days and shifts between the hours of 6am-12:30am with no schedule restrictions
- Previous bussing or other food & beverage experience preferred, but not required
- Hotel experience preferred
- Ability to push multiple carts and carry multiple trays at one time, including up and down stairs
- Ability to bend, stoop, walk and lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work a full shift (8 hours) walking and standing with or without reasonable accommodation
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Busperson - Room Service
Requisition ID: HOT043VC