ABS Careers Field Operations Support Specialist in Arlington, Virginia
Field Operations Support Specialist
The Field Operations Support Assistantwill support theField Office personnel includingChief,regionalmanagers,andassociates to impactandenhancethecultureandsystemsoftheorganization.
The Assistant will usesystematicprocesses and tools toassist strategicassessments,change management,workforceplanning,managementcontrols, internalcommunications,and othercross-organizational supportto benefit thespecificGovernment agency.
- Performcontinuingand iterativeanalysis oforganizationalgoals, objectives,andchanging needsforeffectivenessand
- Support thedesignofregional
plans tocreatestrategicalignment betweenassociates,work
teams,and theorganization; utilizes various
program parameters, defines overall objectives.
usingchangemanagement toolsand procedures suchasfocusgroups,
- Providerecommendations toguidelinesandprocedures that
impactallregions in theareasofcultural/changeissuesaffectingtheorganization;usesknowledgeofchangemanagement theoryand practiceto
identifyopportunitiesfor improvement,and providesadviceto managementto optimizeorganizationalefficiencyandeffectiveness.
- Assist in special projectsandstrategicmethodologiesfortacticaland operational levelsacrossallregions;coordinatesandfacilitates project teams toensure timely,effective,andefficient
program implementationand project management.
- Adviseleadership on howtheorganization
its publicresponsibilities into itsperformanceimprovementefforts,with keyhumancapitaland
buildingand business process
improvements; publicizesand promoteschangeamongthetactical, operationaland strategiclevels,
of vision, mission,strategiesandgoals into thefullrangeoftheorganization'sactivities
- Attendemployeeand leadership
with the Government training team to identify and track completion of
Knowledge, Skills andAbilities Required (KSAR)
Requires a minimum of 5 years
previous administrative office experience or a combination
of education and experience.
- Advanced level skills in the
use of office equipment (adding machines, copiers, fax
- Advanced level skills in office
automation software (some of which may include spreadsheets, word
processing, presentation, mail/calendar/scheduler programs). Aptitude to
learn additional programs as required.
- Excellent oral and written
- Advanced level clerical and
general office skills.
- Ability to handle routine and
non-routine business matters in the absence of or on behalf of
- Ability to simultaneously
handle multiple assignments and prioritize workload accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to
interface with all levels of personnel.
- Must be able to obtain SECRET
level security clearance.
We are proud to be anEqual Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. We maintain adrug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Company : ABS Group
Primary Location: United States of America-Virginia-Arlington
Work Locations: Arlington, VA CS 1525 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 625 1525 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 625 Arlington
Organization: SRC-US-Govt On Site DHS
Req ID: 1600321