Robert Half The Creative Group Digital Experience Architect in ATLANTA, Georgia
The Creative Group is very selectively searching for an experienced Digital Experience Architectfor our client in Atlanta. This Digital Experience Architect is a user experience design position within our clients Digital Experience and Design team. The Digital Experience Architect will help drive strong brand awareness, desirability and improved digital experiences for our clients multiple brands. The ideal Digital Experience Architect candidate has a passion for creative problem-solving, with multiple techniques at the ready to uncover guest needs, wants and opportunities and the communication skills to present ideas effectively to business and technical audiences.
- Create visual design for web, iPhone and Android app products
- Create interaction models, user flows and wireframes
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, and design prototypes
- Improve user education, engagement, and experience from design standpoint
- Present recommended user flows and usability test findings to stakeholders
- Participate in user testing to learn the efficacy of proposed designs
- Increase user engagement through optimizing designs, and track performance
- Be a strong advocate for intuitive design across the company and for our customers throughout the product development lifecycle
- Design usability tests for both prototypes and existing products
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008867995
Functional Role: Graphic User Interface Designer
Postal Code: 30346-2143
Compensation: $79,000.00 to $110,000.00 per year
- Bachelors degree in a design or marketing-related discipline
- 6+ years of progressive work-related experience as a senior user experience architect, UX designer, or UX lead. Experience designing digital experiences for the travel industry is a plus.
- Experience with enterprise-level user experience architecture and design processes for desktop, tablet and mobile websites
- Demonstrated expertise defining digital user experiences using research methodologies such as heuristic evaluation, card sorting, customer surveys, in-lab and online usability testing
- Expert level user experience architecture skills using design tools such as Axure, Omnigraffle, and Keynote to creative responsive or device-specific designs
- Demonstrated ability to understand target audience needs and business needs, finding the best balance and applying to creative solutions
- Experience designing accessible websites to meet level AA or better WCAG compliance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of content strategy, content management systems and content localization and personalization processes
- Excellent presentation skills; verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to present and defend design concepts
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects or activities in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks required
- Comfortable using referential authority to gain consensus amongst disparate stakeholders in the spirit of customer-centricity
- Ability to work effectively as part of an integrated creative team including art directors, designers, content strategists, copywriters
- Understanding of digital marketing: email, SEO, display
This Digital Experience Architect position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume and digital portfolio including examples of wireframing, prototypes and final product design to Amanda Cooper at The Creative Group at email@example.com. NO CALLS.
Also, follow me on LinkedIn for posting of new job opportunities: www.linkedin.com/in/creativegroupamanda