Robert Half The Creative Group Director of Marketing in ATLANTA, Georgia
The Creative Group is looking to add an experienced Director of Marketing and Communications to add as a key member of our clients team in Atlanta. The Director of Marketing and Communications will guide strategy for all communications, website, and public relations messages and collateral to consistently articulate our clients nonprofit mission. The Director of Marketing and Communications will work with the management team to develop communication strategies for issues management, staff communications, and external communication to clients, volunteers, insurance companies, government agencies, and the community at large. The Director of Marketing and Communications will serve as social media manager and administrator and manages the social media strategy. The Director of Marketing and Communications is responsible for internal and external communications, media relations, marketing and promotional plans, and content on our clients websites, researching and writing the majority of this content, and serving as the webmaster. This position contributes to establishing and perpetuating a company voice.
- Serve as social media manager and administrator.
- Manage social media strategy and track all social media, fans and followers.
- Develop a social media marketing plan specifically for engaging clients.
- Plan, proofread, choose photos and graphics, and execute all posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blog and any other social media channels.
- Serve as webmaster for websites and intranet pages, maintaining the quality and integrity of content and ensuring that the content is relevant, fresh and dynamic.
- Work closely with all staff members to develop ideas for the website. Serve as the liaison between employees and the website. Inspire enthusiasm in staff for website updates.
- Manage the development and maintenance of communications materials including brochures, press releases, public service announcements, advertisements, displays, presentations, feature articles, flyers, video scripts, and reports. Plan, research, write, edit, and oversee printing and distribution.
- Implement communication strategies by creating the tools required including media releases, article writing, brochures, staff communications, print ads, scripts for talking to the media, and promotion of special events.
- Coordinate media relations by developing story concepts, writing press releases and distributing to appropriate media.
- Serve as editor of the electronic newsletter. In addition, format and distribute it.
- Promote Hemophilia of Georgia and its products, services, and opportunities through marketing, website, social media, and press releases.
- Develop written content for a variety of internal and external marketing communication pieces and business development products to effectively communicate our clients services. These may include direct mail, press releases, brochures, social media, and newsletter.
- Track all communication activities including estimated audience reached and cost.
- Develop communication strategies for external targets such as insurance companies and government agencies.
- Chair our clients Communications Committee in order to bring together a multi-disciplinary team focused on communications for the organization.
- Develop an annual report and a Camp calendar.
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008889884
Functional Role: Mktg/Comm Manager
Postal Code: 30350-1844
- Bachelors degree in journalism, communications, public relations or English is preferred.
- 5+ years experience with public relations and writing for publication.
- Ability to work without supervision, to use independent judgment, and to make appropriate decisions.
- Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing communications strategies
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to research information, and to collect and analyze data
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to handle a complex and varied workload and reprioritize against internal and external deadlines
- Ability to present information in a creative, timely and effective way
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
This Director of Marketing and Communications position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at The Creative Group at email@example.com. NO CALLS.
Also, follow me on LinkedIn for posting of new job opportunities: www.linkedin.com/in/creativegroupamanda