Robert Half The Creative Group Graphic Designer in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group in Atlanta is seeking a Graphic Designer for our client's Marketing Team. The successful Graphic Designer will be passionate about producing great creative that will strengthen brand recognition and grow the business. The Graphic Designer will be part of an energetic and growing team, collaborating with a variety of stakeholders on marketing and branding initiatives. The Graphic Designer will have a high degree of passion, innovation, and dedication.
You should be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or multiple competing priorities. You must be detail-oriented and eager to learn new technologies, as well as passionate about creating and delivering new collateral to support new features. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to think big, earn trust, innovate, and deliver results.
- Design for a diverse array of campaigns and projects that include all facets of digital marketing as well as video, print/mail, sales collateral, email templates, web design, presentations and infographics.
- Become well versed with product suite and customer base to reinforce brand identity through the development and use of graphic standards.
- Conceptualize, produce and deliver on projects, driving quality work, even during periods of high volume /quick turnaround workloads.
- Work effectively with Executives, Marketing Team, and various business units.
- Stay abreast of industry, technology, web, and mobile design advances.
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-9500193068
Functional Role: Graphic Designer
Postal Code: 30326
Compensation: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 per year
- 2 - 3 years of relevant professional design experience.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Graphic Arts, or a similar area. Coursework in marketing and/or advertising is desirable.
- PORTFOLIO REQUIRED. Portfolio shows understanding of user-centric design and interaction, as well as print design and corporate branding.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Power-user skills with MS-Office, Windows, iOS, Android, and Adobe technologies.
- Wordpress experience (basic HTML and CSS a plus).
- Experience with mobile sites and responsive design.
- Strong visual design and concept skills including web design and layout skills.
- Ability to concept creative ideas and messages.
- Basic video editing experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and solution-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A true creative thinker, who possesses the confidence to present new or different ideas.
- Strong personal work ethic.
- Enthusiasm and collaborative spirit.
- Comfortable learning and using new technologies, working on multiple deadline-driven projects at one time, interacting with clients, and collaborating within a team environment.
If qualified, please email your resume to Katie Rubenstahlat The Creative Group: Kathleen.Rubenstahl@creativegroup.com NO CALLS.