FleishmanHillard Managing Supervisor Corporate Communications, Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia
Position Overview & Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard, one of the world’s leading strategic communications firms, is known for creating integrated solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations.
We have an opportunity for a skilled and self-motivated managing supervisor to be part of our corporate group in Atlanta. We’re looking for someone who can find a story, build a story, tell a story, manage a story, and occasionally refute a story.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who:
- Has a successful track record of implementing communications and media relations programs.
- Is a great story teller. (Experience as journalist a big plus.)
- Likes to collaborate but also understands that writing is, ultimately, a solo enterprise.
- Bridging from what the client wants to portray to what various audiences want to know.
- Employing earned and social media to serve the client’s strategic objectives.
- Inventing and maintaining creative campaigns to deliver results.
- Conducting research to develop strategic insights.
- Developing media pitches that capture the attention of journalists.
- Compiling reports that clients understand and appreciate.
- Maintaining professional communication with clients, vendors, and partners.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to work with high profile, Fortune 500 clients.
- Competitive compensation/benefits package.
- Funky, flexible workspace.
- Really smart colleagues.
- Client-facing assignments.
- The chance to play the PR equivalent of major league ball.
- 3+ years of experience as a journalist or media relations professional.
- Understanding of third party tools including, but not limited to Cision, Google Analytics, Gorkana.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- A good listener; and avid student.
- Ability to communicate well and be flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Comfort with Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Ability to multitask.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of DAS, and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries.
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) ( www.omnicomgroup.com ), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: Specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call314-982-6283or email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.