SunTrust Banks Mtg Loan Processor 3 in Atlanta, Georgia
Mtg Loan Processor 3-W431062
Provides quality loan processing in a paperless work environment, reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards and ensuring completeness of underwriting submission. Maintains positive working relationships between peers and managers as well as with clients, realtors, builders, referral sources, and other internal partners. Act as a liaison between client, loan officer and/or realtor, underwriters, closers and other internal partners to collect necessary documentation, provide current loan status and to close loans on time. Successful in using critical thinking and analytical skills to process loans. Demonstrate the ability to work on the loan origination system. Meet monthly performance metrics (productivity/quality), and satisfactory client delight customer survey scores. Ability to manage time effectively.
Incumbents in this position would typically possess >3 years of loan processing experience and/or previous positions requiring analysis and customer service experience. The individual must be capable of independently processing a wide variety of loan types and a pipeline of at least 25 loans. The individual will be required to:
• Identify any potential issue or concerns regarding loan reasonableness or potential fraud/misrepresentation and escalate to next level manager or Loan Risk and Recovery depending on the circumstances.
• Insure Settlement Agents meet SunTrust Mortgage eligibility criteria before submission of loan to closing.
• Knowledge of regulatory changes, external and internal compliance requirements, and investor guidelines to insure loan salability
• Experience using agency automated underwriting systems
• Be an advocate of the client; ability to quickly resolve customer escalations and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• FHA/VA/BOND experience
Your life is full of responsibilities; SunTrust provide the tools and resources to help you balance your Work and your Life needs through the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
• Retirement Plan â€“ 401k with matching
• Life insurance
• Disability insurance
• Time away from work â€“ vacations and holidays
• Professional development - SunTrust University, an in-house career growth and employee development program
• Tuition Assistance - financial help for going back to school
SunTrust is one of the nationâ€™s largest and strongest financial services holding companies in the United States. We offer over 1,500 branches and 2,800 ATM in convenient locations throughout the southern regions of the U.S. SunTrust provides deposit, credit, trust, and investment services to a broad range of retail, businesses, and institutional clients.
How to Apply: Is this you? If you are qualified and interested, please click the Apply Now button.
Primary Location: GA-Atlanta Area
Work Locations: STM Lawrenceville, GA
1745 North Brown Road Suite 300
Equal Opportunity Employer
SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.