Robert Half The Creative Group Presentation Designer (PowerPoint) in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is very selectively searching for a Presentation Designer (PowerPoint) to add as a key member of our clients marketing consultancy team in Atlanta. Our clients Visual Services Team consists of creative leaders, technology strategists, graphic designers, videographers, illustrations and more. We leverage design to translate complex business messages into beautiful visual storytelling.
- Design and edit advanced-level PowerPoint presentations
- Apply creative layout solutions to presentation slides
- Execute complex and ambiguous edits with minimal direction
- Host creative briefs that capture the business challenge, build timelines and communicate with client
- Support all design decisions with creative, strategic and/or business reasoning
- Pitch creative concepts, mock ups and discuss ideas to internal clients
- Participate in client calls and meetings
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008887781
Functional Role: Graphic Designer
Postal Code: 30309
Compensation: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 per year
- Bachelors degree in graphic design or related field preferred
- At least a year of experience as a Presentation specialist highly preferred
- Expert skill level in PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of visual design visual theory (i.e., composition, color theory, typography etc.)
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Demonstrates excellent collaboration skills, a solution-based attitude, and the ability to work with people with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Thrives in an environment of continual feedback
- Ability to develop project from creative conception to final deliverable
- Ability to work independently and prioritize under narrow time limitations and/or with interruptions, to produce accurate results within quick turnaround times
- Handle stressful situations with poise, understanding and tact
- Actively listens, requests clarification when needed
- Ability to flex approach from a design and working style perspective depending on the needs of the project and client
- Consistent willingness to go above and beyond for project deliverables, as well as ones own development
- Experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Sharp eye for layout design and awareness of design trends
- Exceptional attention to detail
This Presentation Designer (PowerPoint) position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. The Presentation Designer (PowerPoint) candidate must be a great team player, confident in his/her design skills, with a desire to remain current with new cutting edge techniques, and design aesthetics. Overall, the Presentation Designer (PowerPoint) candidate must be an extremely motivated, experienced, and flexible professional. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume and online portfolio to Amanda Cooper at The Creative Group at email@example.com. NO CALLS.
Also, follow me on LinkedIn for posting of new job opportunities: www.linkedin.com/in/creativegroupamanda