Robert Half The Creative Group Product Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group in Atlanta is seeking a Product Manager to join our client's growing and dynamic company. Reporting to the Director of Product, the successful Product Manager will have excellent technical, communication and organizational skills, along with a strong business sense. The Product Managerwill engage with internal stakeholders to fully understand and assess requirements in order to make informed decisions and drive products forward. You should be a strong motivator and possess excellent interpersonal skills required to coordinate the activities of a diverse set of cross functional engineering, product management, support and customer facing professionals.
- Own and manage product vision for designated product area. Ensure vision aligns with the overall product and company scope. Be an expert on the domain, the market, and the trends.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlogs. Partner with engineering and UX teams to ensure the most valuable is prioritized.
- Accountable for the completion of product development, project launches and achievement of business objectives through strategizing, resourcing, and execution.
- Lead cross functional Dual Track Agile project team through product development process.
- Develop and communicate product KPIs.
- Comfortable with creating prototypes to validate ideas with users (from paper to low fidelity prototypes using Axure, Balsamiq or other prototyping tools).
- Work with the Product Management team to understand product strategy and associated projects. Have a clear understanding of the product roadmap to be able to communicate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Define effective launch goals, identify and prioritize launch strategies, assess organizational readiness, and measure post-launch results.
- Provide regular feedback to Product Management about the state of the market, and ensure Sales, Marketing and Product Management are not isolated from changes in the marketplace.
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-9500193088
Functional Role: Multimedia Project Manager
Postal Code: 30326
Compensation: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
- Deep understanding and experience of using analytics tools to understand user behavior, product trends, marketing strategy, conversion metrics, opportunities to optimize product, etc.
- Understanding of user experience and how to communicate ideas to UX team
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop or InDesign, and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, new technologies and current web trends
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment preferred
- Ability to creatively and functionally translate user and business needs, taking into consideration technical capabilities.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint tools.
- Experience in a Dual-Track Agile Scrum environment a big plus.
Additional Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Energetic, proactive individual with practical sensibilities, creative instincts and an innate sense of curiosity.
- Strong ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with ease and comfort while consistently maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Creative thinker and idea generator; not afraid to take strategic chances when appropriate.
- Not afraid to fail – then learn from that failure and try it differently the next time.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently but must thrive in, and be willing to actively contribute to, a small, collaborative team.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- A demonstrated interest in keeping up to date with the evolving world of Product and Web best practices, news, and trends and apply those to your everyday work.
- Ability to embrace constructive criticism in stride; readiness to be flexible, try new things and take on new challenges.
If qualified, please email your resume to Katie Rubenstahlat The Creative Group: Kathleen.Rubenstahl@creativegroup.com NO CALLS.