Robert Half The Creative Group Project Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is very selectively searching for a talented Project Managerto join our clients agency team in Atlanta. The Project Manageris responsible to project manage all aspects of the daily project management tasks, client relationship and interaction in order to bring projects from conception through development to delivery.
- Full event management of projects including planning, communication and maintenance of project timelines
- Liaising with clients and all parties involved ensuring effective communication across the board
- Management of internal design teams, working to client brief
- Overseeing on-site set-up, break-down and management of vendors involved.
- Budget control and management through Pandora
- Building client relationships and helping to develop new business
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals and management and delivery of client pitches
- Attend relevant tradeshows and conferences
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008855558
Functional Role: Project Leader/Manager
Postal Code: 30326
Compensation: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 per year
- 2+ years experience with project management
- Experienced in being proactive and taking ownership of events and tradeshows
- Experience managing project from brief to delivery
- Experience working on large scale events and tradeshows
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong attention detail with exceptional organization skills
- Ability to problem solve and work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, take direction and input to develop effective and engaging events that will achieve the Companys goals
- Strong drive to be a team player and works well with others
- Experience in managing vendor relationships and budgets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
This Project Managerposition requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at The Creative Group at email@example.com. NO CALLS
Also, follow me on LinkedIn for posting of new job opportunities: www.linkedin.com/in/creativegroupamanda