Robert Half The Creative Group Rewarding Career as a Creative Recruiting Manager - $100K+ in Atlanta, Georgia
Join one of the World's Most Admired Companies
Are you a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills? Do you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment? If so, we are looking for you!
Robert Half Technology, a division of Robert Half, is a leading provider of IT professionals on a project and full-time basis. We specialize in initiatives ranging from web development and systems integration to network security and technical support. We are looking for a Recruiting Managerwith information technology industry experience to join our team.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half Technology, and please contact us today at rht.com.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 345 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Recruiting Manager.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – In 2016, our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016).
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-9500196377
Functional Role: Account Executive/Staffing Manager
Postal Code: 30326
Compensation: $85,000.00 to $150,000.00 per year
As a Recruiting Manager,your responsibilities will include:
- Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for full-time placement solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Recruiting Manager will participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify Robert Half Technology's presence in the local business community.
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, screen, and qualify potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database, etc. Interview prospective IT candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Recruiter Manager will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified IT talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Placement activities : Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and IT professionals currently on assignment in order to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently in order to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2+ years of business-to-business development experience and/or working in an IT-related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment, while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
Are you looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential? If you are seeking a rewarding and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
If interested, please email your resume to