Robert Half The Creative Group Senior Creative Manager in ATLANTA, Georgia
The Creative Group is very selectively searching for a Senior Creative Manager to add as a key member of our clients team in Atlanta. The Senior Creative Manager is responsible for defining and driving creative strategy, marketing concepts and leading a team in the design, production and management of digital experiences on our clients website. Additionally they partner closely with merchandising, customer experience, user experience, content and brand teams to ensure consistent and effective execution across all channels. A focused design POV is essential to the role with a strong voice both internally and externally and the ability to clearly articulate the creative vision for the brand. A core responsibility is the ability to work independently on strategic initiatives with business partners while managing complex projects.
- Manage a creative team of digital designers who are responsible for the design, production and management of assigned projects on our clients website.
- Develop and drive the creative vision with our clients website business, marketing and product partners to create innovative experiences that engage new and return customers.
- Interact with internal teams; work closely with user experience, content and the production studio to develop and implement design solutions.
- Work with business partners and customer experience managers to drive creative consistency across marketing and merchandising programs/channels.
- Continually measure and optimize the online experience to maximize customer engagement and response.
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008880376
Functional Role: Creative Director
Postal Code: 30339-4024
Compensation: $100,000.00 to $125,000.00 per year
- BA in Communication Design, Fine Arts, or related field
- 5+ years' brand design experience working in an agency, design shop, online retailer, or digital marketing environment
- An impressively diverse digital portfolio demonstrating solutions for desktop, mobile, tablet and social channels
- Knowledge of Web and e-Business technologies, principles, and processes
- Solid knowledge of visual design fundamentals including brand identity, layout, color, typography and photography
- Expert abilities and understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Hands on design and production knowledge across multiple channels from concept through completion.
- Ability to articulate and present creative ideas to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative team members
- Mature appreciation for the balance between creative design and business objectives
- Effective organizational approach and superb interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure with careful attention to detail.
This Sr. Web Designer position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at The Creative Group at firstname.lastname@example.org. NO CALLS.
Also, follow me on LinkedIn for posting of new job opportunities: www.linkedin.com/in/creativegroupamanda