Robert Half The Creative Group Senior SEO Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is very selectively searching for a Senior SEO Analyst to add as a key member of our clients team in Atlanta. The Senior SEO Analyst will be responsible for understanding the status of SEO across all our clients brands. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that all Websites are optimized across search channels to meet business goals. The Senior SEO Analyst will drive best practices and ultimately report to the Head of SEO.
- Analyze data by using internal as well as third party tools (Searchmetrics, SEO Clarity, Google Analytics, etc.) in order to identify opportunities to grow organic traffic.
- Monitor SEO performance as well as build routine and ad-hoc reports to measure impact of specific initiatives.
- Conduct keyword research and spot opportunities by looking for emerging trends.
- Write effective Meta content and ensure that all pages on the site are SEO friendly.
- Conduct regular SEO audits and work with the engineering teams to implement changes on the site.
- Support the larger marketing and content teams to ensure SEO best practices are incorporated into the day-to-day process.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and effectively communicate changes as they occur; share knowledge with team.
- Drive best practices in SEO and help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone in the company understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives.
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008880404
Functional Role: Web Project Manager
Postal Code: 30326
Compensation: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year
- Strong excel skills and ability to manipulate and aggregate large data sets from various sources.
- Able to measure the effectiveness of a SEO strategy on our clients goals (i.e. rankings, traffic, conversions).
- Fundamental understanding of SEO best practices, indexing, crawling and ranking.
- Ability to thrive and succeed in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- 4+ years of SEO analytics experience.
- Experience with extremely large Websites and Website traffic.
- Proven track-record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important keywords, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link building, and surpassing client conversion goals.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and data-driven.
- Self-starter ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- BA/BS required.
This Sr. SEO Analyst position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at The Creative Group at firstname.lastname@example.org. NO CALLS. p>
Also, follow me on LinkedIn for posting of new job opportunities: www.linkedin.com/in/creativegroupamanda