Robert Half The Creative Group SEO Content Strategist in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is very selectively searching for an SEO Content Strategist to add as a key member of our clients SEO team in Atlanta. The SEO Content Strategist will be responsible for the development and execution of content strategies to support the growth of organic traffic and conversions for our client. This position will work cross-functionally with product, engineering, and the broader marketing teams to implement initiatives. The position will report directly to the Head of SEO.
- Devise, formulate and implement large-scale content plans that are scalable and topical covering all sites including mobile, desktop, and apps; ensuring the brand voice and guidelines are met.
- Ensure that content developed is insightful, useful, relevant, engaging, and ultimately helps renters and landlords; using social signals, quality backlinks, and traffic as key metrics
- Leverage keyword research, competitive insights, and social monitoring to help inform new content development and updates to existing content.
- Guide and support the efforts of the SEO Content Specialist to create, curate, and publish SEO optimized content where applicable
- Regularly leverage internal CMS, surface up, and implement new features to create efficiencies for content optimization across a large scale.
- Create, manage, and implement large volumes of content, extracting good editorial or "consumable" content out of unshaped data points/elements.
- Partner with product and marketing teams to develop cross-functional content strategies and goals that support the growth of traffic and conversion
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to execute content strategies; building and managing a joint content calendar that aligns all content development efforts
- Work closely with the SEO Analysts to track, interpret and proactively communicate SEO results at the initiative level; reporting out on set defined KPIs and benchmarks
- Closely monitor algorithm updates and anticipate future shifts in SEO best practices
- Attend SEO and industry conferences to stay abreast of new insights and strategies being employed
- Develop and evangelize education of SEO best practices and emerging optimization techniques to key stakeholders
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008880413
Functional Role: Web Content Writer
Postal Code: 30326
Compensation: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 per year
- Extensive experience in content writing for a consumer audience; exceptional ability to infuse and write copy with a directed voice and tone
- Has a very strong understanding of SEO especially within large enterprise sites
- Build SEO content tests, implement and measure results which can then be scaled across the site
- Ability to create, analyze and work from a creative brief, marketing brief, or business requirements
- Must be a self-starter with an ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail; able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and individually to drive results
- Strong presentation skills
- Candidate must be comfortable meeting established targets
- Able to collaborate across geographically diverse teams
- Ability to work with agencies
- 3+ years of enterprise-level SEO content implementation
- BA/BS required
- 4+ years of direct copy editing and writing
This SEO Content Strategist position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at The Creative Group at email@example.com. NO CALLS.
Also, follow me on LinkedIn for posting of new job opportunities: www.linkedin.com/in/creativegroupamanda