Robert Half The Creative Group SEO Link Building Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is very selectively searching for an SEO Link Building Specialistto add as a key member of our clients SEO team in Atlanta. The SEO Link Building Specialist will be responsible for the development and execution of back-link building to support the growth of organic traffic and conversions for our client. This SEO Link Building Specialist position will work cross-functionally with product, engineering, and the broader marketing teams to implement initiatives. The position will report directly to the Head of SEO.
- Create, collaborate, and execute strategies to obtain external, legitimate, quality, and relevant backlinks for growth leveraging optimized content, promotional marketing materials, and other creative assets for all sites including mobile, desktop, apps
- Support and provide insights so that content developed is useful, relevant, engaging, and ultimately helps obtain links; using social signals and traffic as key metrics for performance measurement
- Develop or work with the SEO Content Specialist to create content suitable for link building efforts
- Leverage tools, keyword research, competitive insights, and social monitoring to help target areas of opportunity
- Build SEO link tests, implement and measure results which can then be scaled across the site
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to execute link building strategies were applicable; that aligns with all development efforts
- Work closely with the SEO analyst to track, interpret and proactively communicate SEO link building results at the initiative level; reporting out on set defined KPIs and benchmarks
- Closely monitor algorithm updates and anticipate future shifts in SEO best practices as it relates to link building
- Develop and evangelize education of SEO best practices and emerging optimization techniques to key stakeholders
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008863254
Functional Role: Presentation Specialist
Postal Code: 30326
Compensation: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 per year
- Extensive experience in content writing for a consumer audience; exceptional ability to infuse and write copy with a directed voice and tone
- Has a very strong understanding of SEO especially within large enterprise sites
- Ability to analyze and work from a creative brief, marketing brief, or business requirements
- Must be a self?starter with an ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail; able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and individually to drive results
- Strong presentation skills
- Candidate must be comfortable meeting established targets
- Able to collaborate across geographically diverse teams
- Ability to work with agencies
- 2+ years of link building experience within the context of SEO
- 4+ years of direct copy editing and writing
- 2+ years of enterprise-level SEO implementation a plus
- BA/BS required
- Experience in the digital real estate space a plus
This SEO Link Building Specialist position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at The Creative Group at email@example.com. NO CALLS.
Also, follow me on LinkedIn for posting of new job opportunities: www.linkedin.com/in/creativegroupamanda