Robert Half The Creative Group SEO/SEM Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is seeking an SEO/SEM Specialist to join our client's team in Atlanta. The qualified SEO/SEM Specialistwill:
Develop, execute, and monitor effective online marketing campaigns, specifically using search engines as the delivery vehicle for obtaining targeted leads and acquisitions.
Develop and implement online search engine marketing strategies to achieve client goals.
Perform accurate and in-depth quantitative analyses of marketing campaigns
Partner with product and marketing teams to develop cross-functional content strategies and goals that support the growth of traffic and conversion
- Responsible for formalizing search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and tactics.
- Interpret and proactively communicate SEO results at the initiative level; reporting out on set defined KPIs and benchmarks
- Closely monitor algorithm updates and anticipate future shifts in SEO best practices
- Create, manage, and implement large volumes of content, extracting good editorial content out of unshaped data points.
- Leverage keyword research, competitive insights, and social monitoring to help inform new content development and updates to existing content.
- Providing SEO guidance in technical areas such as server infrastructure, website structure and page construction; reviewing and managing all page tagging; and consistently analyzing changing opportunities and trends in search engine algorithms and important keywords.
- Helps lead the technology team in their implementation across all websites and brand extensions.
- Serves as a functional expert for inbound linking strategies.
- Works closely with marketing and product development teams as well as agency partners.
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-9500187622
Functional Role: Mktg/Comm Specialist
Postal Code: 30326
Compensation: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 per year
- Bachelor degree and 1-3 years of experience of in-depth knowledge of SEO and online media are required.
- Has a very strong understanding of SEO, especially within large enterprise sites.
- Build SEO content tests, implement and measure results which can then be scaled across the site.
- Experience in content writing for a consumer audience; exceptional ability to infuse and write copy with a directed voice and tone.
- Ability to create, analyze and work from a creative brief, marketing brief, or business requirements.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail; able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If qualified, please email your resume to Katie Rubenstahlat The Creative Group: Kathleen.Rubenstahl@creativegroup.com NO CALLS.