Sage Social Analytics Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Sage energizes the success of businesses and their communities around the world through the use of smart technology and the imagination of our people. Sage has reimagined business and brings energy, experience and technology to inspire our customers to fulfil their dreams. We work with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers who drive the global economy. Sage is a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 employees in 24 countries. For further information please visit www.sage.com.
• Supporting global marketing teams across the business with reporting against targets using tools: Social Bakers, Social Studio, Crimson Hexagon
• Standardising social analytics globally with freely available social dashboards
• Working with the Marketing Ops team to ensure tracking is in place globally to track impressions through to conversions from Social media, using Salesforce and GA
• Leading social listening projects on a global scale to feedback actionable insights such as real-time topics to content teams, audience profiles to product marketing teams & social influencers to local social managers
• Being the go-to-source for questions and support on analysis across social platforms
• Manipulating social data to provide recommendations on how we can improve our social efforts as a team
• Preparing social analysis for internal influencer and employee advocacy programs
• Working closely with local social teams to encourage uptake of social analysis by demonstrating actionable insights
• Working with paid media teams on standardising and building paid social media reporting
We are looking for someone with excellent communication & social knowledge that can become the go-to person for all queries on social analytics
You need to be passionate about Social Media and particularly the widely available and highly actionable analysis behind this.
You’ll be efficient in using Social tools, with experience using social listening and benchmarking tools.
You’ll have led analytics projects on a global scale and be ready to build a highly analytical social team.
8+ years in social media/social analytics experience
Job ID 2017-14944
Location US - GA - Atlanta
Category Marketing/Public Relations/Creative Design
Position Type full-time
EOE EOE AA/M/F/Vet/Disability