Robert Half Finance & Accounting Sr. Accountant in ATLANTA, Georgia
My client located in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Senior Accountant and reporting to the Accounting Manager
* * The Senior Accountant will be charged with assisting the Accounting Manager with the financial affairs of the organization, including preparation and review of financial analyses of operations, preparation of monthly accounting reconciliations with supporting journal entries and schedules, as well as providing support to internal and external audit requests * Prepare and review monthly journal entries and account reconciliations to ensure compliance with GAAP * Responsible for performing and overseeing various tasks related to the month end close, including booking journal entries, preparing variance analysis and reconciling balance sheet accounts * Profit/Loss Analysis, revenue analysis, ad-hoc reporting, cash flow analysis * Work extensively with the Financial, Planning and Analysis group during month end close to explain forecast variances and unusual trends * Assist in preparing for quarterly reviews and annual audits, including adherence to timelines, assisting in the resolution of audit issues, providing information to the auditors as necessary. * Ability to function, accommodate, and meet all month end close timeline schedules. * Assisting with the monthly close, year end close, financial statement preparation * Responsible for providing internal and external auditors with information to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and quarterly audit requirements. Perform various projects on an as needed basis * Provide advice and guidance as necessary in preparing and analyzing timely and accurate financial reports and executing appropriate responsive actions * Provides advice and assistance to the Accounting Manager in analyzing and interpreting financial data and reports * Only qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008881983
Functional Role: Accountant - Sr.
Postal Code: 30340-3126
Compensation: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 per year
Requirements: Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics
- Have 3+ years of Accounting or related experience.
- CPA or CPA track required!!
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing goals through collaboration and teamwork and leading financial reporting, financial variance analysis, product line analytics, and product development analyses, and close process
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required.
- Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted. Please no phone calls
- Client is ready to hire asap!!!! For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Luv Mirani at email@example.com