Robert Half Finance & Accounting Staff Accountant- Growing Company- Fantastic Culture! (Luv) in ATLANTA, Georgia
My client located in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Staff Accountant and reporting to the Accounting Manager
- Prepares journal entries to be posted to general ledger
- Performs general ledger account reconciliations
- Manages the cash reporting function for the company including reconciling and posting cash receipts
- Maintains the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation schedules: books monthly fixed asset journal entries to the general ledger
- Analyze and research financial information pertaining to statements of operations, assets, liabilities, and capital
- Assist in the preparation of journal entries related to monthly General Ledger activity and adjusting journal entries
- Complete assigned monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Audit and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions
- Adhere to the monthly closing calendar
- Implement accounting control procedures as directed
- Assist Senior Accountants, Supervisors and General Ledger group as required
- Ad Hoc projects on an as needed basis.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008892670
Functional Role: Accountant - Staff
Postal Code: 30309
Compensation: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 per year
Requirements: Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics
- Have 1+ years of Accounting Experience
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required.
- Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted. Please no phone calls
- Client is ready to hire asap!!!! For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Luv Mirani at firstname.lastname@example.orgB>