SunTrust Banks STCC Fund Manager - Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia
STCC Fund Manager - Atlanta-W438952
· The STCC Fund Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Assisting the Tax Credit Syndication Manager (“TCSM”) with the preparation and delivery of spreadsheets and financial modeling of tax benefit schedules to the investor.
• Coordinating the project management of the tax credit syndication platform.
• Assist in the selection of properties to be syndicated by reviewing asset management reports, financial statements, audits, and tax returns.
• Coordinate the due diligence effort including obtaining closing documents internally and from outside counsel.
• Manage the due diligence document collection process through a third party system (i.e. SyndTrak).
• Reviewing, interpreting, and understanding tax returns and audited financial statements associated with the Syndicated Funds.
• Coordinating with outside accountants and third party asset managers who prepare quarterly reports, annual audited financial statements, and annual tax returns for the syndicated fund portfolio.
• Liaison with internal departments; Tax, Controllers, and STCC-AM for needs with respect to the syndicated fund portfolio.
• Assisting TCSM with communications with investors and responding to investor requests.
• Preparing internal approval memos related to the syndicated funds.
• Assisting the TCSM with various administrative tasks associated with the management of the syndicated fund portfolio.
Is proficient at a variety of real estate investment types and product types, including more complex structures. Is fully knowledgeable about a broad array of banking products and services. Ensure sponsor’s cash flow, financial covenants and credit quality is maintained. Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent commercial real estate banking experience. Prefer graduate of a Wholesale Banking Training Program OR equivalent experience in commercial real estate sales and credit.
Prior experience with Low Income Housing Tax Credit or New Markets Tax Credit Programs. Exposure to private equity real estate funds.
Primary Location: GA-Atlanta Area
Work Locations: Campanile
1155 Peachtree Street
Equal Opportunity Employer
SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.