Robert Half The Creative Group UI/UX Designer in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group in Atlanta seeking a UI/UX Designer to join one of Atlanta's fastest growing tech solutions providers. Reporting to the UX Director, the UI/UX Designer will serve as the voice of the user from ideation to prototyping, to testing, to build, to production. The UI/UX Designer will contribute expertise in visual and interactive design across mobile device, tablet, and desktop experiences. The UI/UX Designer focus will be on a combination of SaaS, consumer-facing and mobile app products. The UI/UX Designer will collaborate with product, development, leadership, clients and users to discover and deliver the most valuable, usable products possible.
- Work closely with stakeholders to help gather and define UX requirements and contribute to product strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on the definition of information architecture, navigational models, and task workflows
- Create product and feature specifications as needed including sketches, wireframes, prototypes, user flow diagrams, and visual assets
- Work closely with developers to ensure a balance between product usability and feasibility
- Own and evangelize visual style guidelines and design patterns for use across our platform.
- Participate heavily in usability testing and user research
- Optimize the design process to increase efficiency and decrease production time
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-9500193118
Functional Role: Web Developer
Postal Code: 30326
Compensation: $85,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's degree in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Graphic Design
- Solid portfolio demonstrating UI/UX and visual design
- Proven success designing UI/UX across mobile device, tablet, and desktop experiences
- Experience with dual-track agile methods, especially user discovery techniques and tools
- Expert knowledge of packages such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, Webflow, Lucidcharts, Omigraffle, Moqups, Balsamiq
- Deep experience configuring responsive templates, especially for backoffice/admin purposes a plus
- Conversant with CSS and HTML; deeper front-end coding knowledge/experience a plus.
If qualified, please email your resume to Katie Rubenstahlat The Creative Group: Kathleen.Rubenstahl@creativegroup.com NO CALLS.