Google Account Manager, Retail in Auckland, New Zealand
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Build and maintain key relationships and serve as a trusted media consultant with assigned client/agency accounts.
- Prepare and deliver strategic pitches and presentations to clients or agencies that optimize the market potential for a client.
- Discover client needs by consultation, relationship building and industry/account analysis.
- Achieve strategic goals for client accounts.
- Be the main point of contact for assigned clients and optimization of campaigns.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience within the online and media industry, or media sales experience.
- Demonstrable media sales and account management experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the search industry and AdWords.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment.
- Strong project management and presentation skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate within the team and with internal departments/clients.