Google Administrative Business Partner in Auckland, New Zealand
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment, budget management, etc).
- Take initiative to improve processes and procedures with little or no guidance.
- Serve as a lead for, and manager of, small projects.
- Organize logistics for a variety of team offsites and events.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of general administrative experience.
- Experience as a project manager or lead.
- Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking and budgeting of events.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Effective organizational skills with an attention to detail and a proven ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.