Centene Corporation Business Analyst II in Austin, Texas
Position Purpose: Perform various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function
- Support business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of new systems
- Identify and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
- Perform detailed analysis on assigned projects, recommend potential business solutions and assist with implementation
- Identify ways to enhance performance management and operational reports related to new business implementation processes
- Develop and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
- Lead problem solving and coordination efforts between various business units
- Assist with formulating and updating departmental policies and procedures
Bachelor s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 2 years of business process analysis (i.e. documenting business process, gathering requirements) experience in healthcare industry or 1 years of managed care encounters experience. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access. Knowledge of claims and/or encounter processing and data analysis experience preferred. Understanding of HIPAA transactions (i.e. 837, 999, 824, 277) preferred. Knowledge of managed care information systems and experience in SQL scripting preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Data Analytics
Organization: Cenpatico National
Requisition ID: 1040407