Allergan Rep, Sr Inside Sales (Pharma) – Tele- detailing in Austin, Texas
Rep, Sr Inside Sales (Pharma) – Tele- detailing
Austin, Texas, United States at http://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/798/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Oct 06, 2016Post Date
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model – Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals and biologic products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of best-in-class products that provide novel treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, anti-infective and cardiovascular therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives.
Our success is powered by our world-class team’s commitment to being Bold for Life. Together, we build bridges, power ideas, act fast and drive results for our customers and patients around the world by always doing what it is right.
Join one of the world’s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies!
At Allergan you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid growth strategy means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight.
Allergan’s Austin based HCP Outbound Teledetailing operation is a professional team of inside sales personnel that supports existing field sales, operational, and marketing initiatives utilizing a set of approved best practices, job aides, and quality metrics to build lasting relationships with Healthcare Practices across the nation. Our expanding team is searching for high energy, self-motivated, dynamic individuals wishing to join a team environment that values individual achievement. Teledetailing candidates must be able to successfully complete specialized training pertaining to approved language regarding efficacy and prescribing information of select drug brands.
Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment with a continued focus on utilizing phone and other channels to create, nurture, and expand relationships with healthcare professionals in a variety of settings that makeup multiple audience profiles. The goal being to increase the prescribing habits of targeted healthcare practices.
Successful candidates will possess strong verbal communication skills, be highly organized, flexible, self-starter and have the ability to articulate value on a consistent basis in order to foster growth of an expanding customer base through creating positive customer interactions and lasting relationships.
Core duties include:
• Utilizing phone, and potential digital technology such as internet and video conferencing to contact HCP practices and provide information regarding approved scientific information, benefits, side effects, or adverse events on Allergan products
• Successfully completing Allergan ‘PI’ (Package Insert) training to attain applicable product knowledge for the enablement to review detailed drug effects and prescribing regimens
• Ability to use inside sales techniques to ensure positive results to a highly targeted, assigned list of healthcare professionals to offer samples and resources
• Meet and exceed established daily and monthly call volume metrics successfully leading to executable activity
• Introduce, establish, grow relationship, and retain an expanding group of healthcare professionals from all levels – including office staff, Medical Assistants, nurses, and doctors
• Process inbound customer calls related to product samples and literature programs in a timely, accurate, and professional manner
• Display ability to thoroughly deliver a product message; feature and benefits, handling objections, providing dosage, indications and an overall compliant balanced message. Display the ability to answer questions related to process of securing product samples and literature, including mandatory signatures required in order to execute delivery
• Provide information pertaining to additional sources of information regarding products, such as referral to websites or appropriate or other appropriate Allergan resource
• Project a professional company image through all phone interactions and establish ongoing relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service
• Display a positive attitude and customer focus, provide timely resolution for all customer issues, concerns, and/or questions using scripted responses
• Be able to manage call activity and phrasing in synch with Allergan approved best practices and compliance regulations
• Understand client systems and accurately enter all information into systems, ensuring data integrity
• Maintain training materials related to client, keeping current with updates provided by the training department
Education and/or experience:
• The ideal candidate will have a science or medical background in direct selling and a minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
• The candidate is required to have at least 3 years of customer service and/or sales experience, preferably in an environment incentivized by established goals and metrics
• The ability to work independently, highly organized and superior communication skills
• Experience working in a medical environment is preferred, but not mandatory
• Skills and abilities of clinical techniques and understanding of medical terminology
• Knowledge of medical device, pharmaceutical, aesthetic market or related field
• Skills demonstrating professional phone etiquette
• Ability to use Microsoft Office, Outlook MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Ability to learn, assimilate information into practice to follow established, mandatory best practices including, but not limited to
o Daily activity, goals, metrics
o Expedient, usage of database and other core tools
o Maintaining strict quality control standards and performance monitoring
o Providing input on quality of calls, job aids, and targeted opportunities for ongoing improvement of daily output
o Follow established escalation pathways, identifying with parties within Allergan that are required for issue resolution
o Partner with field sales, operations, and marketing to further identify methods to improve call center channel effectiveness