The Mentor Network Job Coach in Bakersfield, California
Job Coach Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) Organization: Redwood
Everybodyneeds a job but only extraordinary people work here.
Our team is fun,creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of thepeople we serve. The heart of what we do is support and serve people withIntellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Job Coach) with Cole Vocational Services, you’ll be one of these extraordinary people.
Job Coaches are the link to the community for those we serve. Whether you’re helping someone ride the bus for the first time, prepare for a job interview, attend college classes or complete a task at their current job, at the end of your work day, you know you have made a difference in someone’s life.
Based in community settings, Job Coaches provide assistance with daily activities ranging from personal hygiene, and medication administration, providingtransportation to work or assisting while at work. In addition, Job Coaches support therapeutic and behavioral plans, working closely with our clinical staff, to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude, we’ll train you for success!
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plans
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- Full and Part time schedules available
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
We havea great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportiveteam of peers, leaders and colleagues.Cole Vocational Servicesis a partner of California MENTOR and The MENTORNetwork. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human serviceproviders offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast.When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and helpto provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across thecountry.