Johns Hopkins Medicine Nurse Clinician IIM NON-PACE-Interventional Radiology in Baltimore, Maryland
Nurse Clinician IIM NON-PACE-Interventional Radiology
Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing,
Requisition # 142571
Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Not Required
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Pay Grade: RK
Candidates for the Nurse Clinician IIM position on the Interventional Radiation Unit must possess current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Maryland. BSN required or AA Degree in Nursing per Hopkins Nursing Dept guidelines. Eighteen months of RN experience required in related field.
The Nurse Clinician IIM is responsible for:
• Anticipating the needs of and coordinating care for a group of complex patients to achieve clinical, financial, and organizational outcomes.
• Providing evidence-based care based on the nursing process, policies, procedures, and protocols of the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
• Mentoring and managing others to promote quality, safety, and excellence in care.
• Works collaboratively with, and provides leadership for, a multidisciplinary health care team to optimize team performance and patient outcomes.
• Promoting and identifying quality improvement initiatives (clinical, financial, operational) that are in line with departmental and hospital safety and operational goals.
• Identifying methods to promote cost-effective use of resources.
• Acting in the absence of the Nurse Clinician IIE to oversee daily care for a group of assigned patients.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.