Akamai Technologies, Inc. Account Service Manager in Bangalore, India
Account Service Manager
2 days ago Post Date
008184 Requisition #
About the Job:
We are seeking a highly engaging business professional with high standards of Customer Service, excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills to become an Account Service Manager (ASM). Amongst other activities, this person will be responsible for delivering customer requirements, supporting client service managers, managing customer facing tools, programs and projects.
About the Team :
Account Management Group (AMG) provides effective and consistent business support as a customer advocate & enabler throughout the customer life cycle. AMG consists of Account Service Managers (ASM) and Client Service Managers (CSM). ASMs manage delivery of business support requirements, and CSMS manage the overall engagement and service fulfilment for designated Akamai Clients through their contract lifecycle.
· Become an expert in managing and troubleshooting issues around Akamai’s Customer facing tools, billing, reporting etc. and thereby ensuring a world class customer experience and quality of service.
· Become an expert in interpreting customer reports, tracking contract consumption, delivering business reports, reviews and analysis.
· Manage and drive both expectations and compliance with regards to the Customer’s selected Service and Support tier, both with the Customer and inside Akamai.
· Perform as an active contributor to the Regional and Global Customer projects and programs.
· Accomplish KPI targets set around responsiveness, pro-activeness, quality and compliance.
· Remain focused, at all times, on the Customer experience and satisfaction impact, advocating the broad spectrum of capabilities and best-in-class standards of Akamai’s Services organization
Basic Qualification & Skills
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
· 3 - 7 years of experience in a cross-functional customer support/account support/account management/service delivery environment or related field.
· Excellent problem solver; ability to troubleshoot in a geographically distributed
· Excellent business writing and communication skills.
· Knowledge of internet and internet related technologies.
· Experience in a KPI orientated role.
· Experience in a Customer Satisfaction focused environment.
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet business ready—fast, reliable, and secure—for its customers. The company's advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Akamai has offices around the world and operates the most pervasive, highly distributed CDN—with more than 200,000 servers in 110 or more countries—delivering up to 30% of all Web traffic. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/careers.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please click here.