HP Financial Systems Analyst II in Bangalore, India
Financial Systems Analyst II
· Drives the implementation of a system solution from beginning to end for a customer and performs functional and unit testing with an Information Technology (IT) professional.
· Troubleshoots current applications with guidance.
· Leads financial system/process improvement or acts as a resource on a project.
· Evaluates business requirements and scope, fit gap analysis of requirements, and process design and reengineering to ensure design meets the requirements for the process.
· Interacts with internal customers, examining low complexity issues or concerns to find a solution.
· Researches external sources to analyze new trends and solutions in the external market.
· Solves standard problems and limited non-standard ones.
· Develops risk mitigation and fall back strategies.
· Generates ideas for projects.
· Generates new ideas for projects.
· Interacts with customers to resolve issues on existing systems.
Education and Experience Required:
· Associate degree or first level university degree with recommended focus in finance or computer science.
· Typically 2+ years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Good understanding of financial systems and processes in at least one area.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Strong proficiency in Excel.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Intermediate understanding of accounting principals.
· Basic leadership skills.
· Basic project management skills.
· Basic project management skills for supporting projects.
· Ability to interact with systems users.
· Basic time management skills and ability to prioritize.
No shift premium (India)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html