HP Legal eBilling Associate in Bangalore, India
Legal eBilling Associate
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Evaluate invoices to ensure they include what has been agreed upon in the master service agreements and engagement letters
Process non-US billing exception forms
Process requests for non-standard payment terms
Follow up on rejected and unpaid invoices
Provide backup responsibilities to other members of the eBilling team, may include responding to mailbox inquiries
Documentation of processes, participate in project meetings and contribute to team metrics.
Involvement in various initiatives as assigned
· Owns and executes accounting processes within area of expertise.
· Performs analysis of transactional accounting information to support decision making.
· Typically the first escalation point of contact for customer issues related to area of expertise
· Supports the implementation of new corporate-wide accounting processes and systems.
· Proactively identifies opportunities for improvements and makes recommendations.
· Implements and assures effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification.
· Assists in training and mentoring of department team.
· Supports the development, implementation, maintenance, and communication procedures to ensure compliance with accounting policies.
· Interacts with internal and external customers on a global basis.
Education and Experience Required:
· Associates degree strongly preferred.
· Typically 4+ years of work experience.
· Typically 1+ years experience in an accounting environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Strong computation skills.
· Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Systems, Applications, Products (SAP).
· Fluency in English.
· Strong understanding of accounting processes.
· Strong database skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· Good project management skills.
No shift premium (India)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html