HP Senior Financial Analyst I in Bangalore, India
Senior Financial Analyst I
· Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
· Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
· Forecasts financial results within a broad scope.
· Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
· Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
· Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
· Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
· Ability to influence multiple organizations within a broad scope, typically interacting with directors and Vice President (VP)s.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
· Typically 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
· Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Excellent communication and influencing skills.
· Superior teamwork skills
· Strong business acumen.
· Good project management skills.
No shift premium (India)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html