Black & Veatch Mechanical Technician 3 in Bangkok, Thailand
Mechanical Technician 3
Functions in a mid level engineering technician capacity. Under general supervision, performs functions requiring intermediate knowledge and use of electronic applications, standards and document control processes/procedures in support of creating and modifying deliverables. May begin to provide technical guidance to other engineering technicians.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops and modifies the mechanical or piping drawing based on sketches or markup copies.
• Develops and modifies 3D models based on engineering drawing or sketches.
• Develops 2D pipe in plan and sections and piping isometrics.
• Performs piping layout in 3D under the supervision and direction of engineers.
• Ensures all assigned works are completed and meet B&V’s QA requirements.
• Learns and maintains working knowledge of project and company standards as a basis to move into a designer role.
• Diploma or bachelor's degree in mechanical technical education or related disciplines
• Minimum 6 year experience in related work experience
• Experience in Microstation/Bentley, MicroStation and 3D modeling design software.
• Strong technical knowledge and experience in basic piping design.
• Intermediate industry knowledge and technology trends.
• Advanced ability to interpret engineering deliverable content as assigned.
• Basic knowledge of construction & constructability practices & principles
• Basic knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides related to assigned engineering discipline
• Fair command of English.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere.
If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.