FleishmanHillard Social Media-Content Strategist/Planner, Bangkok in Bangkok, Thailand
Are you most passionate about content, data, insights and strategic marketing communications to deliver business outcomes?
Are you ready to create “the next great thing” for our clients and lead them on a journey through communications, direct marketing, digital media, social media and social commerce?
Are you an entrepreneurial social media/digital evangelist seeking for an exciting adventure in communications?
If the answer is yes, then FleishmanHillard may be your next career move.
Who we are:
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications agency specializing in digital, social, strategic integration, research & analytics, brand marketing, public affairs, media relations and reputation management. As a worldwide agency acknowledged for setting the standard of quality in its industry, FleishmanHillard encourages the pursuit of exciting careers in integrated communications. The firm has built its reputation on using strategic communications to deliver what its clients value most: meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on the performance of its clients’ business. The firm is renowned for its collegial company culture founded on teamwork, integrity, creativity and personal commitment. FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) a leading global advertising and marketing communications services company.
FleishmanHillard established a presence in Asia Pacific in the early 1990s. Over the last few years the firm has grown exponentially with clients to become a leading regional network comprised of 19 wholly owned offices and three brands in 10 countries. Their top clients include an impressive roster of both global and Asian MNCs. FleishmanHillard has been honored with hundreds of industry accolades, including most recently PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Asia Pacific Network of the Year in 2014.
FleishmanHillard Bangkok has the fastest performance growth in the region and with a newly refreshed corporate brand and associated digital media property; we are committed to making additional investments in Social Media-Content Strategist/Planners across all levels to expand its digital services offering. The new branding reflects the evolution of the leading public relations firm into a fully integrated communications firm.
The opportunity –
You will be part of a close knit growing team with some of the most creative, brightest, energetic and enthusiastic digital communication professionals who work across a range of clients in consumer, corporate, technology and financial services to develop and manage high profile strategic communication and digitally led integrated campaigns.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a truly fun and unique global agency for an entrepreneurial adventure with a promising career path to grow and develop in digital creative communications. The successful candidates will be Social Media-Content Strategist/Planners and must demonstrate deep integrated communications expertise, strong client partnership, and a consistent track record of delivering quality work and client service. Social Media-Content Strategist/Planners will drive best practices for best-in-class social business strategy, tactics, vendors, activations, and partnerships.
What you’ll need:
- Possess minimum 5 years' experience in the social media/digital industry, covering all aspects of digital marketing, e-commerce, social media and integrated marketing communication campaigns
- Experience in consulting and driving integrated digital strategy and content solutions to a diverse set of client organizations
- Passion for innovation and creative thinking, relentless drive to deliver tangible business results through a combination of technology, marketing, data analytics, social media, word-of-mouth/viral campaigns, content syndication, online advertising, lead- and traffic generation, and use of web analytics and social media monitoring tools.
- Ability to link digital / interactive /new media strategies and tactics to traditional corporate, technology or marketing communications in a logical and compelling manner.
- Part strategist, part hands-on tactician, capable of envisioning, leading or implementing as the situation requires.
- Ability to localize a regional strategy for local implementation.
- Excellent relationship skills; good listener; respects the expertise of others; ability to motivate and generate effective action from all levels of the organization.
- A consummate team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to client service and delivering results. Comfortable in the role of teacher, trainer, mentor.
- Bilingual in English and Thai; and demonstrate organizational awareness working within a multinational organization.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, package and integrate digital consulting and tactical services within the communications mix offered to our clients
- Lead the business development effort for digitally integrated services within FleishmanHillard Bangkok, helping to grow revenue with existing and new clients.
- Serve as the primary contact for digital communications initiatives in Bangkok, working with other FleishmanHillard digital heads across the global FleishmanHillard network.
- Contribute strategies, tactics and creative digital ideas to project proposals and client programs.
- Participate in key account group brainstorms, strategy and creative sessions, contributing digital / interactive / new media ideas.
- Manage internal digital projects, liaising with other FleishmanHillard digital operations for work-sharing, knowledge management and standards development.
What you’ll receive -
- A progressive and fun environment to propel your career in digital communications to a new level
- Endless training and professional development opportunities to build your passion for digital innovation and creative thinking, relentless drive to deliver tangible business results through a combination of technology, data analytics, social media, and communications
- Multi-market global clients and the opportunity to travel in the region
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
FleishmanHillard combines local knowledge with the power and resources of a global network.
FleishmanHillard, a worldwide leader in public relations and strategic communications, continues to grow its dynamic, award-winning Asia Pacific presence. As an important part of this seamless network, FleishmanHillard in Thailand supports a wide range of organizations, from blue-chip multinationals looking for regional expansion to local companies seeking targeted growth. We are driven by the same goal that drives the agency worldwide: deliver results by combining local thinking with a powerful global network. So whether your communications needs revolve around financial services, technology, healthcare and consumer products or one of the many other areas we specialize in, we help set your business apart — in Thailand and abroad.