Fairmont Auxiliar Contable in Barcelona, Spain
**At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our financial operations thrive with the commitment of Colleagues who model our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Excellence. Apply your passion for numbers as an Accounting Clerk, where your exacting standards will ensure accuracy in support of your team and hotel.
Set in 25,000 square meters of breathtaking 19th century gardens, with unparalleled views of the stunning Barcelona skyline, this luxurious urban hotel with 432 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites, provides a tranquil retreat in the heart of Spain’s celebrated second city. With a central location on the prestigious Avenida Diagonal and excellent transport links, the Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I excels as both an impressive hub for business and a memorable base for exploring Barcelona and wider Catalonia.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:* *
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Daily support of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist with the reconciliation and payment of third party cheques
- Ensure vendor files are up to date
- Provide office administration duties as required
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous office administration or accounting experience preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications or relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Work Permit for Spain is a must
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: Spain-Barcelona-Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos 1
Employee Status: Limited Term
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Day Job
Closing Date: 27.Jan.2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: BCN00168