HP Senior Payroll Analyst in Barueri, Brazil
Senior Payroll Analyst
· Provides complex, financial analysis for a financial function or a business
· Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making within a limited scope.
· Provides analytic support to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
· Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
· Identifies issues and proposes solutions to a more senior individual contributor or manager.
· Represents finance on cross functional teams.
· Provides mentoring and guidance to entry level analysts.
· Ability to influence multiple cost centers within a broad scope, typically interacting with managers and directors.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree, Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
· Typically 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
· Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
MS Office pack ( Excel advanced , Outlook advanced )
ADP GlobalView - Desired
ADP Eetime - Desired
Workday – Desired
Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
Strong analytical skills.
Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
Strong communication and influencing skills.
Excellent teamwork skills
Good business acumen.
English – Mandatory
No shift premium (Brazil)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html