MV Transportation Utility Worker in Batavia, Illinois
MV Transportation is seeking a Utility/Bus Washer/Fueler . Successful candidate will ensure that the fleet is fully prepared for service.
- Ensure all vehicles are completely fueled and fluids topped, ready for service at various times of day.
- Interiors cleaned according to contract.
- All fleet damage documented and communicated to appropriate personnel in the case of unreported damage.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including weekends.
- Must be 21 with good driving record.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
CATEGORY: Automotive, General Labor, Transportation
POSTING ID: TNUTILI01319_1476800228
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time
EXPERIENCE: Not Specified