O&G Industries Natural Stone Template and Installer in Beacon Falls, Connecticut
Natural Stone Template and Installer
September 6, 2016
Beacon Falls, CT
O&G Industries, Inc., a diversified construction company with over 90 years of success and continued growth, is seeking well-qualified and diverse applicants for the position of Natural Stone Template and Installer at its Beacon Falls location.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
· Transport, load and unload product and necessary equipment to customer location, ensuring safe transit
· Perform on-site installation of custom fabricated countertops for commercial and residential application according to instructions provided and supervisory direction
· Operate a variety of power and hand tools including, but not limited to, tape measure, power saws, drills, grinders, and polishers.
· Inspect completed installation for defects, misalignments, and overall quality of the finished product.
Ability to write and read directions, drawings, and schematics for product installations
· Ability to understand directions and follow standard operating procedures
· Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the installation or repair of solid surface countertops
· High School diploma
· Previous countertop installation experience is a must
· Previous templating experience is a must
· Familiarity with stone and granite
· Setting, shimming, and seaming all materials
· Excellent customer service skills and must be able to communicate clearly and respectfully with customers in their homes
Please send resume and salary requirements to Human Resources, O&G Industries, Inc., 112 Wall Street, Torrington, CT 06790 or email to email@example.com
Quick Apply with Resume »Build Application Online »
O&G is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran