Fairmont 领导力发展项目参与者 (餐饮） Leadership Development Program Participant (F&B) in Beijing, China
Leadership Development Program Participant (F&B;)
Our program offers an opportunity to be placed into a Supervisor or Assistant Manager level position for a period of 12 to 18 months and will rotate through a division to gain in depth knowledge of the area they have chosen to specialize in. We offer opportunities within the following areas of specialization: Rooms, Food & Beverage, Accounting, Culinary, Revenue Management, Spa and Human Resources.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is searching for recent graduates to join our Company’s global Leadership Development Program. Our program will provide participants the opportunity to work at some of the best hotels around the world and learn from some of the industry’s top leaders.
Summary of Responsibilities: Throughout the program, LDP Participants responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Comprehension of structure, roles, responsibilities and operating standards within the department the participant is specializing
- Demonstrated competency in creating departmental schedules, managing payroll reporting and forecasting
- Understand Company performance management procedures and how to apply these effectively in the hotel including
- Ability to effectively conduct employee performance reviews (LEAD) and employee disciplinary discussions
- Demonstrate effective ability with interviewing and selection of candidates
- Co-ordinate and lead monthly departmental communication meetings
- Comprehension and demonstrated understanding of department budget, expenses, re-forecasting, and month end financials
- Understanding of department purchasing and inventory controls
- Maximize service delivery in all areas
- Participation in a hotel committee (Service Plus Committee, Health & Safety or Environmental/Green Team)
- Involvement in Employee Engagement Survey Action Planning, Department Head Meetings, Hotel Strategic Planning and Weekly/Monthly Divisional Meetings
- Special Projects as outlined by Department Head
- Performs any and all other tasks which are assigned by management
- Previous leadership skills and/or hospitality experience that will facilitate ability to fill either a Supervisory or Assistant Management level position
- Degree/Diploma in Hotel or Tourism Management related programs an asset
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to relocate upon completion of the program
- Models the Fairmont values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork & Empowerment
- Aspiration to move up to an Executive Level Position or General Manager within a hotel
- Highly motivated and guest driven with the ability to solve problems and to make timely guest service decisions
- Proactive with a demonstrated eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple functions/projects while meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal
- Proven leadership ability that supports an environment of employee growth and development, interdepartmental teamwork and exceptional customer service
- Able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- Computer skills - Word, Excel and MS Office software required, Property Manager an asset
- Strong command of the English language
*Visa Requirements: *As our Leadership Development Program is offered in numerous countries, locations preferences and visa restrictions will be discussed with successful applicants.
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visitwww.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: China-Beijing-Fairmont Beijing
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Closing Date: Ongoing
Req ID: BEI01285