HP Sales Consultant in Beijing, China
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
Ink in the office
tablets, phablets, notebooks
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
If you are our Sales Consultant in China, you will have a chance to
· Opportunistically develops consulting engagements focusing on profitable business growth and development of the client partnership. Manages pipeline.
· Attainment of margin goal set by overall CI and country/vertical business requirements.
· Develops engagements which are typically single technology content, CI only. Typically high T&M content. Established terms & conditions.
· Understands focused CI solution offerings.
· Participates as a sales team member in TSG account planning.
· Engages with the client to position and develop CI consulting business. Viewed by the customer as the contact point for CI consulting.
· Engages with IT and procurement management.
· CI contact for deal specifics.
· Partnership with CI delivery organization and supporting HPS functions (ECOS, Finance, Ops, etc.)
· Entry level Sales Consultant, CI position mentored by more senior Sales Consultant, CIs.
· Typically qualifies deals of moderate complexity with a single GBU opportunity.
· Participate in investment decisions.
· Act as a point of contact to the client during delivery.
· Approximately <= $6M per Year order target
· Average new business deal size <$1M
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
Education and Experience Required:
First level University degree plus 5-7 years directly related experience. Advanced University degree a plus.
Typically 5-7 years experience working in a solution selling organization and/or system integration projects based organization. Preferable experience in an IT services organization in a client facing role with business development as part of the responsibility. Knowledge of core Project Management methods.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Moderate level of vertical industry knowledge in one of the key industry IT domains.
Moderate vertical solution expertise
Moderate customer knowledge.
Familiarity with project management methodologies
Moderate level of consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills.
No shift premium (China)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html