HP Security Investigator in Beijing, China
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
If you are Security Investigator , you will have a chance to
• Lead internal investigations throughout Europe and Asia, ensuring that all aspects of the investigations are conducted in strict compliance with HP’s Investigative Guidelines and policies, and all applicable local laws and customs.
• Collaborate regularly with members of HP’s Ethics and Investigations Counsel, other members of Global Legal Affairs, Human Resources, Internal Audit, Cyber Security, and other business partners.
• Conduct numerous informational, and subject interviews, review and analyze internal data and documents, and prepare thorough, professional and timely investigative reports.
• Meet with senior and executive-level managers to present investigative findings and recommendations
• Partner with HP legal, outside counsel and various law enforcement agencies to pursue legal remedies to protect HP and seek restitution in cases of significant fraud
• Provide training, support, and guidance to local country investigation teams on non-escalated investigations.
• Travel when required to conduct critical interviews (approx. 30% to 50%)
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Criminal Justice or a related field of study is preferred.
• Proven experience conducting complex private sector and/or law enforcement investigations, including extensive interviewing experience, is required.
to be successful you should be:
• At least 5 years of investigative experience in corporate, law enforcement, military, or government investigations is essential, and experience in ethics and compliance investigations is preferred.
• Ability to quickly and correctly identify key investigative issues, combined with the ability to develop and efficiently execute a comprehensive investigation plan, is essential.
• Self-motivation, ability to work with limited supervision, and excellent report writing and interpersonal skills are required.
• Excellent English fluency is required. Fluency in Spanish is also preferred. Foreign language proficiency in Arabic, Hebrew, or Chinese will be a significant advantage.
No shift premium (China)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html