HP Service Segment Management in Beijing, China
Service Segment Management
As product warranty service owner, the position is responsible for
1) Base on service benchmarking & differentiation support to setup customer effortless process for achieving industry leading sNPS.
2) Get clear warranty cost insight, identify key cost drivers , find out value capture opportunities and to deliver warranty cost management goal
3) Work closely with AP, achieve supply chain efficiency & gain parts availability goal with balancing inventory cost based on rich in-country knowledge.
4) Identify disconnections in the whole delivery chain, drive for experience improvement in consumer/commercial/SMB/Major account/3in1/MPS segments, improves the effectiveness of service policy & process and helps delivery team to remove obstacles impacting customer experience, ensure process & warranty cost management initiatives are well implemented in ASCs.
5) Implement WW/AP projects & programs with quality and timeline met and catering to local situation to maximum extent.
6) Track and analyze top product quality issues via close engagement with sales/reseller/internal teams, improve product quality and reduce AIR gap with NA
7) Work well with RBU, BD and sales team to support business growth.
More than 5 years of working experience in service operation or management area, sound knowledge about service process and business understanding.
Bachelor or master degree majored in business administration, computer science, etc.
Good communication skill
Good project management experience and skill
Hard working with teamwork spirit and can-do attitude
Good verbal and written English
No shift premium (China)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html