HP Services Sales Consultant in Beijing, China
Services Sales Consultant
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
If you are Services Sales Consultant, you will have a chance to
• Responsible for creating and driving their sales pipeline.
• Capture leads outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow-up by others.
• Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position company's products and services better.
• Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
• Provide support to Account managers and provide input regarding business development and solution expertise.
• Development of quota objectives and future direction for defined product category.
• Some specialists also responsible for selling outsourcing deals.
• Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
• May invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale.
• For Services Consultants: Focus on growing contractual renewals for mid-to-large accounts with more complexity, to higher-total contract-value renewals.
• Directs or coordinates supporting sales activities
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
• University or Bachelor's degree
• Directly related previous work experience.
• Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
• Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products.
• Typically 8-12 years of advanced sales experience.
• Project management skills required.
• 2-3 years of product sales in the desired specialty.
to be successful you should be:
• Is considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
• Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
• Understands and applies program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure successful pursuit.
• Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how company's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities
• Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
• Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
• Cultivates & maintains positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and position company as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs
• Excellent project management skills.
• Establishes a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client.
• Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
• Demonstrates high service or product knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing service-related information with account teams and customers.
• Deep knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings.
• Understands how to leverage company's portfolio and change the playing field on our competitors.
• Utilizes Siebel as an expert and accurately forecasts business.
• Understands and sells high value software solutions
• Understands selling of services sales.
• Leverages services as part of strategic product sales.
• Maintain expertise of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
• Maintains expertise on IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
No shift premium (China)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html