North Memorial Health Care Nurse RN Urgency Center in Blaine, Minnesota
Nurse RN Urgency Center
Blaine Urgency Center
Hours Per Pay Period
8 & 12 Hours
Mandatory Call Requirement
Mandatory Wknd Requirement
Weekends As Needed
The RN, Urgency Center is a health care provider responsible for providing individualized care to customers and their families according to established standards, policies and procedures: assessment; nursing diagnosis; outcome identification; planning;
implementation; and evaluation. The RN coordinates care among disciplines and delegates activities to other patient care providers as appropriate. The RN will help manage the flow of customers throughout the Urgency Center and assists providers in treatment
/ management of their customers and promotes customer-focused, team-centered care.
The RN, Urgency Center identifies and responds promptly and effectively to emergent situations, the RN contributes as a part of the care team in providing supportive, comforting and compassionate care to customers and families, and actively and consistently
demonstrates the mission, vision, values and guiding principles of the Urgency Center and North Memorial Health Care.
• One year of experience in Emergency Room and/or Critical Care is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to be anticipatory to the needs of the customer; to take initiative, be self-motivated and a proactive, independent, accountable, dependable performer.
• Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to express ideas and information (both in written and oral form) clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to the audience.
• Ability to be accountable for quality customer care and quality customer service, and respond appropriately to a variety of personalities and situations.
• Knowledge of professional nursing principles and practice.
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required. BSN preferred.
• Current licensure as RN in State of MN - State Requirement
• Current BLS Certification - NMHC Standard
• Current ACLS Certification - NMHC Standard
• Current TNCC Certification - NMHC Preferred
• Current PALS Certification - NMHC Preferred
New grads considered if previous Emergency Room or Paramedic Experience