HP Boise Site Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager in Boise, Idaho
Boise Site Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager
Boise Site Diversity & Inclusion program Manager
The Boise Site Leadership Team is committed to embedding diversity and inclusion into everything we do to drive business success, foster an inclusive workplace and create a high performing culture. As part of this commitment, the team is investing in a resource to lead the development, strategy and execution of Diversity and Inclusion for the Boise Site.
In order to drive this work, we seek an individual with a track record of strong leadership and influencing skills that can develop a compelling Diversity and Inclusion vision in partnership with the Site Leadership Team, Global Diversity Team, Employee Resource Groups, Boise Site Employees, and other key stakeholders. In addition, this leader must possess the ability to translate that vision to a strategy, operationalize planning and drive the execution with minimal guidance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Partner with the Boise Site Leadership team to develop a strategic plan for Diversity and Inclusion on the Boise Site ensuring strategic alignment with Global Diversity and Inclusion.
· Clearly articulate a Diversity and Inclusion vision for the Boise Site.
· Cascade the vision, develop a Diversity and Inclusion strategy that identifies key milestones and metrics and track progress.
· Ensure successful implementation of diversity programs and initiatives that meet business needs as specified in Diversity and Inclusion Business Strategy.
· Partner with the Boise Site Leadership team to incorporate the Diversity and Inclusion strategy and goals into the metrics for all site businesses and leaders.
2) Make the Boise Site a leading example of Diversity and Inclusion by leveraging Internal and External best practices.
· Display a strong understanding of leading Diversity and Inclusion strategies and tactics both within and outside the Technology industry.
· Be sought-after as an expert internally and externally on Diversity and Inclusion
· Serve as a communications liaison to the Boise community ensuring strong partnership with Global Diversity & Inclusion and Corporate Communications
3) Provide sponsorship and engagement for Boise Site Employee Resource Groups
· Engage effectively with all Boise Site ERG’s to assist in development of plans and sponsorship of activities, in alignment with Global ERG strategy and goals
· Consolidate ERG plans and support needs for visibility to Boise Site Leadership Team
· Sponsor appropriate engagement for Boise ERG’s with Boise Site Leadership Team
4) Partner with Boise Site Business Management, HR Leads, Global Diversity & Inclusion and Talent Acquisition to develop recruiting and retention plans that support a diverse and inclusive environment
· Implementation and tracking of hiring plans that support the Diversity and Inclusion strategy
· Sponsor institution of site-wide mentorship and sponsorship programs
· Initiate programs that sponsor identification and development of top-talent
· Influence corporate policy and metrics around recruiting and retention
· Oversee Intern program of diverse talent and requisition conversion/offers
5) Develop outreach programs and community relationships that influence the community's willingness to embrace diversity and demonstrate inclusive behavior while showcasing the HP brand. Utilize these programs and community partnerships as a means of attracting and retaining employees.
· Successful implementation of community initiatives in partnership with HP
· Feedback from community partners
6) Leverage Global Diversity & Inclusion strategies to meet Boise Site needs and to support business needs. Provide leadership in scaling the Boise model into other HP site locations. Specific areas of expertise designated by Global Diversity that require alignment:
a. Staffing/Diversity Sourcing
c. Diversity Programs (employee networks, community outreach, philanthropy)
· Successful implementation of Global Diversity & Inclusion strategies.
· Feedback from Boise Site Managers
· Successful implementation of global diversity programs and initiatives that meet business needs as specified in diversity business plans
Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred.
Typically 5-7 years of experience working with business partners to lead a diversity & inclusion strategy
Sound Program Management skills and ability to operationalize business alignment
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong ability to influence stakeholders
Strong passion for Diversity & Inclusion
No shift premium (United States of America)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html