Experian Commercial Counsel Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Job Description - Commercial Counsel Manager (162100)
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Commercial Counsel Manager-Job Number:162100
The Commercial Counsel will:
• Manage a legal team of 2 attorneys to ensure high level of responsiveness to current and growing business needs. Serve as escalation point for legal negotiations throughout the customer lifecycle including NDAs, licensing and services agreements and statements of work, participating directly when required.
• Scale department from resource and process standpoint to support growth of EDQ by adapting processes, using technology and revising workflows.
• Work closely with business unit leadership and key partners to directly support and advise on legal and commercial issues and projects. Draft and improve contact templates for new product launches and go to market plans.
• Work closely with compliance and finance functions to ensure customer adherence to contractual obligations and proper revenue receipt.
• Enforce contract administration policies/procedures and resolve client disputes and concerns.
• Coach and mentor junior team members in department and provide development opportunities.
• Work with Experian Corporate on various legal and compliance challenges and projects as necessary
• Member of Massachusetts bar in good standing
• 3-5+ years of experience, preferably as member of in-house legal department in technology industry
• Managerial experience with small to mid-size team
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to interact with co-workers, third parties, and/or other external contacts
• Ability to work in an environment with fluctuating priorities and tight deadlines
• Good negotiation and judgment skills
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its assoc
Job:Legal & Compliance
Primary Location:United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Job Posting:10/17/2016, 3:26:31 PM
Experian provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request
in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com
or 714-830-5022. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Experian will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Experian.