Aon Corporation Senior Pensions Operations Change Analyst (Bristol, UK) in Bristol, United Kingdom
*Senior Pensions Operations Change Analyst (Bristol, UK) *
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Pensions Operations Change Analyst to join Aon Hewitt in our Bristol office.The Operations Change team deliver change projects for existing clients. Working in partnership with other Outsourcing departments, Aon Retirement Practice and external parties (including third party providers of administration services), the colleague is responsible for the delivery of project change work, following defined procedures and processes.
Aon Hewitt empowers organisations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organisational and personal performance and growth, navigate risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visitwww.aonhewitt.com
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
As a Senior Pensions Operations Change Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
- Being a SME for processes, clients, systems and tools and being proficient in processing and checking
- Monitoring current projects. Managing the workload in line with SLAs through the ability to organize, prioritize and make effective workload allocation decisions.
- Producing and analysing reports as required for internal and external clients and requirements
Investigation of background to cases by reference to archived files and system data
Identifying issues with processes handled in teams and driving a process to find and implement solutions.
- Implementing changes to tools and documentation needed to support effective service delivery.
- Increasing the level of project based knowledge and driving continuous improvement in all areas of processing.
- Writing and maintaining knowledge documents, keeping them up to date and incorporating changes to legislation.
- Sharing best practice with colleagues through process and tool training.
- Being a role model in the team by giving constructive feedback to colleagues to improve performance and supporting the Team Manager
- Coordinating and participating in projects that will impact the work of teams and domains.
Building strong relationships with client teams, client representatives and third-party providers
Achieving team and individual targets (KPIs, SLAs, quality targets.
- Contributing to the team as a whole, supporting the rest of the team based on their needs (a buddy to less experienced colleagues and supporting more senior colleagues)
- Maintaining required technical knowledge and behavourial standards and expertise, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Performing additional tasks as requested by your manager
Your skills and qualifications will include:
Team player, who is able to work to tight deadlines
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Strong attention to detail and commitment to provide ongoing quality
Both high-level and detailed analysis/reconciliation of data from Aon Hewitt systems, largely using MS Excel
Understanding of technical pensions and scheme benefits Methodical approach to work and working in a project environment
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
Job number: 13157
Category: Benefits / Benefits Delivery
Location: United Kingdom, Bristol