Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
SharePoint Architect for premier NYC health insurance provider. SharePoint Architect - Skills Required - SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Architecture, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server, SharePoint Migration
If you are a SharePoint Architect with experience, please read on!
We are a premier health insurance provider in New York State providing free and low-cost health insurance plans to adults, children, families and seniors. We have been featured on Orlando Sentinel's list of "Top 100 Companies for Working Families" for two consecutive years.
We are looking for a SharePoint Architect who will be in charge of planning, designing, implementing and managing the processes surrounding our SharePoint 2010 solutions.
What you need for this position:
- 3+ years of SharePoint experience.
- Strong background in SharePoint, VB.NET, C#, SQL and ASP.NET
- Strong understanding of data architecture.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree
What you'll be doing:
- Planning, designing, implementing and managing SharePoint 2010 solutions processes.
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements.
- Performing data analysis and translating business strategy into long-term information architecture plans.
- Creating workflow/design diagrams for development team to use.
- Preparing project plans.
- Providing leadership in development/implementation of our document management strategy.
- Serve as a SharePoint subject matter expert and advise on ways to best leverage SharePoint technologies for our business needs.
- Advise management on technology purchases and future projects/upgrades.
- Troubleshoot SharePoint environment problems when necessary.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- A very robust benefits package
So, if you are a SharePoint Architect with experience, please apply today!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.